WHO WE ARE
MARCO ANTONIO ESCALANTE ZUNIGA the creator of “ASK ME TRAVEL ORGANIZER", who was working around Peru and South America as a tour guide, has learn a lot about the necessity of the tourist in having all the information to enjoy their trips
A group of experienced guides of tourism who speak several languages like Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian and Japanese, every with the idea of giving the tourist the best alternatives to know our region, as well as options to form their own tourist package with our advice and this idea "ASK ME I’M HERE TO HELP"
Why ASK ME TRAVEL ORGANIZER?
Quality Tours, Real & Unique Experiences In The Land Of The Incas…
The Peruvian Andes possesses the most diverse landscapes. These territories that were inhabited by the Inca, give to the visitor incredible experiences. From the Cusco the capital land of the Incas with their incredible tourist attractiveness, going by the wonderful sacred valley of the Inca with their wonderful mountains and snowy picks, going into this way toward the brow of forest of the historical sanctuary of Machupicchu, recently grateful as one of the New 7 Wonders of the world. Outdoors there are many imposing landscapes to those that you can go walking, in the mountains, unique experiences that any lover of the culture, art, history and adventure should stop to explore and ASK ME TRAVEL ORGANIZER offers excellently guided cultural tours.
1. Quality personalized and honest tours, outdoor activities with the best prices.
2. To connect people with our culture and our people.
3. We want to give you an unforgettable trip
1. Caring service ensuring the highest level of trust.
2. Continual improvements to our trips,
3. Quality of our staff of guides, striving for the best every year.
4. We care about our passengers. We listen to our clients.
5. Responsible Travel.
6. Guaranteed satisfaction on all our tours.
OUR VALUES and STRENGTHS:
1. Honest and reliable travel advice, experience, expertise and integrity,
2. 'Client' is synonymous with friend.
2. Team work, good communication and a positive attitude.
3. Knowledge, professionalism, expertise and dedication.
4. Creating unique experiences that last a lifetime.
5. Easy online bookings and great shared, small group experiences.
6. Commitment to the Culture and the Society of the Andean World.
7. An environmentally sensitive and socially friendly tour company.
8. Opening new treks and routes to expand our alternative trips.
9. Commitment to our professional staff, operation team and local communities.
10. helping tourists understand the sensitive nature of the cultural & economic balance throughout the Andes.